One of the German government's goals is to develop a strategy for international digital policy. The German Internet governance community wants to contribute its ideas and would like to have a regular and close exchange with representatives of the ministries involved in the various bodies (ICANN, ITU, etc.). DENIC and eco - Association of the Internet Industry are taking up this wish and would like to discuss and shape the future of the national multi-stakeholder dialogue together with the Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport at a roundtable on 28 September in Berlin.
Participants will include:
- Peter Koch, Senior Policy Advisor, DENIC eG / Member Steering Committee & Secretariat, IGF-D
- Dr. Irina Soeffky, Head of National, European and International Digital Policy, BMDV
- Manuel Höferlin, Member of the Bundestag, FDP / Member of the Presiding Board, ISOC.DE e.V. / Member of the Steering Committees, IGF-D
- Mirjam Kühne, Chair, RIPE
- Hans Peter Dittler, Deputy Chairman, ISOC.DE e.V.
- Kathrin Morasch, European Commission, DG CNECT
- Oliver J. Süme, Chair of the Board, eco - Association of the Internet Industry
- Moderation: Thomas Rickert, Director Names & Numbers, eco - Association of the Internet Industry
All details about the event: